What's new

Todays Boxes 10/28/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Today's Boxes 10/28/09

Did 4 half dollar boxes today and picked up $500 in quarters and $360 in dimes(silver insurance) The quarters were a skunk. All four of the boxes had keepers for a change.
Here is what I got:
1x 1944 Mercury
1x 1964 Rosie
1x 1928 s WLH (great shape for an old coin)
1x 1944 "
1x 1953 Ben
1x 1962 D "
3x 1964 Kennedy
1x 1965 "
4x 1966 "
5x 1967 "
8x 1968 "
6x 1969 "
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's Boxes 10/28/09

Great score there on the boxes. Looks like things are picking up for you.
 
Re: Today's Boxes 10/28/09

I wish I could get boxes like those! :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Today's Boxes 10/28/09

The silver God is playing games with your head Rich. It give you near skunk boxes which convince you to go back to road trips then you get boxes like these. The only answer is to do both and beat him at his own game.

Golden Silver
 
Re: Today's Boxes 10/28/09

That's a good day for you I guess!
 
Re: Today's Boxes 10/28/09

Coin cheese,

I'm always happy when the boxes are not skunks. It does not happen very often.
 
Re: Today's Boxes 10/28/09

4 boxes....31 keepers....it looks like your averages per box (7.75) is consistant with what you have been getting :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom