What's new

Todays Boxes Produced.........

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope this is not a trend.....ha!
 

Attachments

  • P1030059.webp
    P1030059.webp
    54.5 KB · Views: 363
  • P1030059.webp
    P1030059.webp
    54.5 KB · Views: 344
Upvote 0
You posted that pic before- several months ago. Tomarrow is another day. HH Mark
 
your Hubby did a beautiful job with the Lemon Pledge on your table. He's a real keeper. Jim
 
When LJ cannot find silver, you know things are getting tough out there.

Jim
 
Silver Stripe said:
You posted that pic before- several months ago. Tomarrow is another day. HH Mark

Your exactly right Mark....it can't get any worse than today right? Ha!

coolpix9 said:
your Hubby did a beautiful job with the Lemon Pledge on your table. He's a real keeper. Jim

My husband with Lemon Pledge???......pleeeease Jim. I bet he thinks Lemon Pledge is some kind of pie.....lol. But he is a keeper for sure..... :wink:

jim4silver said:
When LJ cannot find silver, you know things are getting tough out there.

Jim

Yeah, today was a pretty tough one.....but I did come across some pretty shiny clad that got me excited.....ha! On a positive note....since I don't have to roll and label keepers for the safety deposit box I can catch up on a few things I have been wanting to do..... :D.

We'll attack em tomorrow and see what happens...........
 
Don't cry LJ, there is no crying in CRHing............LOL I will send you a 40 out of my next box. Just keep saying, big girls don't cry :icon_jokercolor:
 
Scalper said:
Bummer LJ , well you will just have to hit them harder tomorrow ....

Oh yeah.........I'll hit em again tomorrow and see what the silver gods bring.....lol.

Silver_Fox said:
Don't cry LJ, there is no crying in CRHing............LOL I will send you a 40 out of my next box. Just keep saying, big girls don't cry :icon_jokercolor:

Hmmmm.......not sure what post you read to come up with your reply (crying????), but coming from the infamous silver_fox.......it was expected....... :wink:

Good try though.......your going to have to come up with something better than that........ ::)

I'll still take that 40%.... :D! Send it on........... :wink:
 
I still like your table...
 
Thats good LJ... now you only have the good boxes to look forward to :wink:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom