What's new

Todays boxes

Foster0724

Greenie
Joined
Sep 24, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 305
Halves didn't come in today so I grabbed a box of dimes and a box of nickels.

Opened the dimes and saw a merc staring at me. Couldn't resist and opened it first. 1st roll had a 1937D merc and a 1964 rosie! I was thinking great box!
Rest of the box NADA!

Nickels
1943P war nickel
34 pre 1960
Bermuda nickel
Panama nickel
Mexican coin (need to research)
 
Upvote 0
If you post pics, the experts on the forum can help you with IDs.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
nice score! i always save the roll with something on the end for last so it gives me a guaranteed happy ending :icon_thumright:
 
Good score !
Quick silver you have a lot of self control. I could never save it for last.
 
Rich Hartford said:
Good score !
Quick silver you have a lot of self control. I could never save it for last.

I can't save them either. I'll open them while driving home if I see a keeper on the end of a roll.
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom