What's new

Todays Boxes

jethro1469

Full Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
171
Reaction score
48
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
Today's Boxes

Box #1 : skunk

Box #2 : 2 40% including my first 70D

Not a lot but better than the last shut out !!
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's Boxes

nice 70! insane how it only popped up in 2 silver
 
Re: Today's Boxes

I'd be happy if I found just a 70D in a box, those are hard to come across, I still don't have one
 
Re: Today's Boxes

Still looking for my first '70!!!

Congrats on the great find!!! :hello2:
 
Re: Today's Boxes

Great find, have you been at this long? Congrats on recovering the holy grail!
 
Re: Today's Boxes

Fistfullofdirt: I've been at this on and off for about a year or so. Doing more of it now .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom