Silver Stripe
Bronze Member
Wasn't my best day but at least I had short work day and had time to dump, get boxes, dump again and get tomarrows boxes too.
First box was a stinker, over half was solid rolls of brand new 99d (easy to search but still had to tear the wrappers off haha).
Second box still lots of 99's but at least not solid rolls- did manage to pull one 64 and two 40%ers. Did have one roll noticably taller than the others- two extra halves haha. I know I should have stopped there but the other branch of the CU had called and the boxes I was saving for tomarrow were waiting for me haha.
Third box things were picking up- got 8 '64's and 2 more 40%ers, and another gold plated half '89.
Last box (don't do it Mark- you'll be sorry tomarrow)- yea I did it. Came up with 2 more 64's, 2 more 40%ers and a '51 "How ya Ben".
Total take 18 silvers but took 4 boxes to get em.
HH all, Mark
First box was a stinker, over half was solid rolls of brand new 99d (easy to search but still had to tear the wrappers off haha).
Second box still lots of 99's but at least not solid rolls- did manage to pull one 64 and two 40%ers. Did have one roll noticably taller than the others- two extra halves haha. I know I should have stopped there but the other branch of the CU had called and the boxes I was saving for tomarrow were waiting for me haha.
Third box things were picking up- got 8 '64's and 2 more 40%ers, and another gold plated half '89.
Last box (don't do it Mark- you'll be sorry tomarrow)- yea I did it. Came up with 2 more 64's, 2 more 40%ers and a '51 "How ya Ben".
Total take 18 silvers but took 4 boxes to get em.
HH all, Mark
Upvote
0







