What's new

Today's coinstar find

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,472
Reaction score
10,395
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No silver today, just a few clad so I won't post those but I did manage a 1925 D mint wheat back... one I didn't have.

Thanks for viewing!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250925_195458208~2.webp
    IMG_20250925_195458208~2.webp
    315.6 KB · Views: 117
I haven’t found anything good at the local coin star in a while. Last find was a mercury dime through.
Coinstar draughts are pretty common I think....silver dimes add up over time...nice you found a merc!
 
I didn't know Fergal Sharkey had his own coins.. he looks old enough though for the 1925 mint
proxy-image


proxy-image
proxy-image
 
Last edited:
I didn't know Fergal Sharkey had his own coins.. he looks old enough though for the 1925 mint
proxy-image


proxy-image
Astral, thank you for the banner find...I believe that you are first to ever nominate me for one....perhaps others will follow your example...maybe my recovery will find its way to the top page of Tnet!
CM
Outstanding Achievement
Thanks for sharing
Billb, nice to hear from you. Thank you.... it's all in a day's work for... coinstar 🧲
 
I believe it to have the undertones of a banner find... I mean how many Sharkey wheaties are there out there ?? :dontknow:
 
Last edited:
I believe it to have the undertones of a banner find... I mean how many Sharkey wheaties are there out there ?? :dontknow:
You make a good point....A wheatback is one thing...but a SWB...now we're talking serious banner...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom