What's new

Todays Collection.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter LJ
  • Start date Start date

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's Collection.....

1-64
2-65's
2-66's
11-67's
5-68's
2-69's
1-Walker 45-S
6-Franklin's 50-D, 51-S, 52-S, 54, 61-D & 62-D

30 Keepers

I was so pumped from yesterdays box of dimes I tried TWO boxes of dimes today.......only to have the wind let out of my sail........yes....zilch!! But I tried. Tomorrow is another day.......
 

Attachments

  • P7110051.webp
    P7110051.webp
    59.6 KB · Views: 248
Upvote 0
Re: Today's Collection.....

Hey nice box! And those dimes yesterday, that was outragous! Keep on pulling silver!

Riverdog
 
Re: Today's Collection.....

Well-
I bet the Bens and Walker made up for the lack of dimes!
Sweet!
It takes 5 dimes to make up for one 90% anyway!
 
Re: Today's Collection.....

WTG LG especially on those Ben Franklins. I love finding those Franklins and Walking Liberties. Maybe your next box will be another good producer of Rosies!!
 
Re: Today's Collection.....

Nice haul today LJ!! Love the Frankie's.

CR
 
Re: Today's Collection.....

Following your lead LJ I p/u 2 boxes of dimes with my halves today. 1 -1964 silver, woo hoo.
 
Re: Today's Collection.....

TXTim said:
Well-
I bet the Bens and Walker made up for the lack of dimes!
Sweet!
It takes 5 dimes to make up for one 90% anyway!

Excellent point Tim.

Good finds LJ. Enjoy those 90%ers.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom