todays curbside find

Marty-Graw

Feb 8, 2006
Albertville Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage, Garrett Treasure Ace 300
today's curbside find

went to drop MD off to my son at his mom's and on the way i saw a HUGE pile on the curb..... so on the way back i stopped......too late there was a guy with a pick up and trailer LOADED DOWN.... he had been there a while loading lol.......well i DID manage to secure this Queen Anne style buffet before they owner actually put it out..... i missed probably 40 or 50 antique reels and rods.....fly reels, bait casters, zebcos, you name it.....oh well one of these days i will be at the right place at the right time

Attachments

• MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 847
Upvote 0
Re: today's curbside find

I feel a lot better now , some people made lite of my Dumpster diving post of a couple weeks ago.

MartyG said:
.....oh well one of these days i will be at the right place at the right time

Lookin' at that beautiful piece of furniture, I think you were at the right place etc!

just beautiful - ya did good!
Nan

man those rods and reels would have been nice ... can never have too many of those.

what you got was nice though

transplant said:
I feel a lot better now , some people made lite of my Dumpster diving post of a couple weeks ago.

They really should have a forum for Dumpster Divers. It would be better than the newsgroup alt.dumpster , (no pictures there). Treasure is treasure.

F.

transplant said:

Hey, they are just too proud or haven't caught on to it yet!

Oh yeah, it's a shame you missed the rods and reels but you got a real keeper. Dang, I would love to have been there to get that jewel!!!...You did great to get that one.

Wow!, how long did it take to dig that up, and how did it display on you detector?

Ted

I would take that buffett over the rods anyday...and I'm a fisherman.

Perhaps I will drive down to the states and fill my truck & trailer.Great score but the lures........ohhh.makes me think of the one sold on ebay for $40000.00 +.Next time dive right in with the other guy............if hes smaller then you ;D

WOW, what a find THAT WAS!
I wish people up here would give away antiques.SHEESH
~Nash~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back