What's new

Todays CW finds from the 1850's site

Dan(NM)

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2014
Messages
1,790
Reaction score
3,850
Golden Thread
1
Location
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Manticore
Equinox 800
Modified Etrac
Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was able to get back to the CW site today and was able to pick up a couple of first's for me from this place. The Great Coat button and the A button have eluded me since I started hunting the place. Finally the button god had mercy and bestowed it's graces upon me twice. I was hunting an area that I had gone over before, but, this time I went east to west instead of north to south. All the targets were a dig me, no doubt about it hits( I suck) just flat missed them. The bottom button is a 1 piece and looks older than the others, I cannot tell if there's anything on it or not.

My settings were....

Park 2

Recovery 5

Iron bias 2

Sens 19

Auto GB

No disc

2 Tones

Tone break from-9 to +8

11" coil
 

Attachments

  • FF finds 5-26-2019.webp
    FF finds 5-26-2019.webp
    150.9 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_8208.webp
    IMG_8208.webp
    129.4 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_8209.webp
    IMG_8209.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_8210.webp
    IMG_8210.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 175
Most excellent assortment.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom