GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 5, 2015 #1 Today's digs Upvote 3 Downvote
S Sallysue Sr. Member Joined Oct 31, 2012 Messages 456 Reaction score 291 Golden Thread 0 Location Tx Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 5, 2015 #2 Looks like a great day
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 5, 2015 Thread Owner #3 Was fun.
RustyGold Gold Member Joined Aug 16, 2013 Messages 9,510 Reaction score 11,223 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern California Detector(s) used XP Deus I & II Xterra Elite Xterra Pro Primary Interest: Other May 5, 2015 #4 Awesome and varied hunt/finds! It does look like a fun day! Thanks for sharing it!
jdsly Sr. Member Joined Mar 7, 2013 Messages 278 Reaction score 365 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Garrett ACE 350 AT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 5, 2015 #5 Looks like a lot of digging was going on. I like the latch cover
seeker41 Bronze Member Joined Feb 18, 2007 Messages 1,708 Reaction score 368 Golden Thread 0 Location spacecoast florida Detector(s) used fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 5, 2015 #6 HA!!!! I found you!!!!! no beaches or wrecks to plunder when everythings 10 feet under!!!! awesome finds!! chuck.
HA!!!! I found you!!!!! no beaches or wrecks to plunder when everythings 10 feet under!!!! awesome finds!! chuck.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 5, 2015 Thread Owner #7 seeker41 said: HA!!!! I found you!!!!! no beaches or wrecks to plunder when everythings 10 feet under!!!! awesome finds!! chuck. Click to expand... Hahaha... Guilty
seeker41 said: HA!!!! I found you!!!!! no beaches or wrecks to plunder when everythings 10 feet under!!!! awesome finds!! chuck. Click to expand... Hahaha... Guilty
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 5, 2015 Thread Owner #8 Thanks everyone for the comments it was a nice cloudy overcast day with a good breeze the kind of day I like being outside
Thanks everyone for the comments it was a nice cloudy overcast day with a good breeze the kind of day I like being outside