What's new

Todays Dime Box and Teller Tray Finds

sensesfailed069

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
When I was at the bank picking up my Dime Box i spotted a silver Kennedy sitting in the tellers coin rack so I asked for it and she gladly gave it up, asked if they had any other halves and it was a negative.The Dime Box was ok, it produced 2 keepers. Here is the days haul:

1 1969-D Kennedy Half-40%
1 1963 Silver Rosie
1 1941 Merc
 

Attachments

  • Front.webp
    Front.webp
    46 KB · Views: 466
  • Back.webp
    Back.webp
    53.4 KB · Views: 472
Upvote 0
Awesome finds. Nice job scoring with the teller! :icon_thumleft: awesome merc find too!!



-bigJ
 
Congraduations on the Merc.. I have yet to get one this year.
 
rileyboy said:
Finding silver is always a winner!
rileyboy
I agree, I just got 2 skunks on the 10¢ boxes. Plus you got a merc! :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom