Todays dime boxes - 1 - 17 -12

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Today's dime boxes - 1 - 17 -12

I found 4 keepers in my 2 dime boxes today which is good for me so I'm happy with my finds. Most were '64's but just as long as they are silver I'm a happy hunter. And one of the '64's from the first box was a reverse ender in the very last roll. That was a nice finish for that box. :)

Box 1: '53, (2) '64 (one was a reverse ender in the very last roll)
also found a 2001 Canadian dime that has an unusual reverse design

Box 2: '64

I also scored a '67 half from $8 in loose halves earlier today. And I should have 2 half boxes for tomorrow but because of the Mon. holiday and the coin counter @ my dump bank being out of service today I haven't been able to dump all my coins so I will probably only have enough cash to p/u 1 half box tomorrow and I'll have to get the other box Thurs. or Fri. This is the 2nd week in a row when the person right before me has broken the coin counter. That's aggravating because it screws up my cash flow & my CRHing budget for the week. A lot of people seem to dump so much trash & garbage in the coin machines. I wish the bank would start banning the people who do this from using (abusing) the machines. Oh well, such is life.

H$H

Upvote 0
Re: Today's dime boxes - 1 - 17 -12

2 per box is great!

Nice finds It seems the cwrs are better for me lately than the boxes. As far as people dumping garbage some of the crap ive found on reject tray coins is just gross

Nice job on the Dimes silverface. You did better than my two Dime boxes tonight. I got one lonely 1954-S Rosie. Keep on pulling the silver.

HH Dave

thanks Dave. It seems like Tues. is my lucky day for dimes lately. I found 5 keepers from my 2 dimes boxes last Tues. One of those boxes was my first 4 keeper dime box - 3 Rosie's & 1 nice Merc. But I think I was skunked on my other 4 dime boxes last week so it's been kind of hit and miss lately but I think I'm averaging ~ 1 keeper per dime box so far this year myself. :)

H$H

Those are good totals!! Better than me. I didn't find anything in what I searched tonight. I am just thankful to have visited Mickey D's today. :thumbsup:

Your 2001 canadian dime is a volenteer dime, it's a cool design, I have yet to find one in circulation. :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back