What's new

Todays find and Month totals.

Cherryman68

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
538
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
So today I scored another box of Railsplitters but I had to jump through some major hoops. God that teller was a butt. Good thing one of my employees banks there because they asked me the "are you a Customer" question.

That brings my total coin roll hunting totals for this month to (drum roll please)

0-40%
0-90%
0-dimes
4-boxes of Rail splitters.

I can't wait to get back in the silver game but the pennies keep a little profit coming my way.

I could have scored 3 more boxes of railsplitters but I would have had to trade unopened boxes for them and didn't have the time to scrounge them up. went back and they had already sold them. Oh well.

Funny thing is I keep getting the new pennies from my dump bank lol. They said they will give me all they get if I just trade them out.

So every one keep fingers crossed for a full pallet every Wednesday!

Michael
 
Upvote 0
Cherryman68 said:
Funny thing is I keep getting the new pennies from my dump bank lol. They said they will give me all they get if I just trade them out.

Michael

I have a thought on that statement.

If your dump bank has a coin counter. Than they ship out all what they take in from coustomers, and simply order freshly rolled coins from the armord car company. Many banks (who don't use coin counting machines) just recirculate returned coin to redistribute.

Mojo
 
You got to love those Railsplitters! I was able to get 7 boxes, sold them on eBay for a very nice profit. Much better profits and easier than searching for silver! If I could get more I would but unfortunately certain banks around here only got two boxes each and that was it. Hoping we get a bunch of the "Professional Years" coming out in August.
 
You stand to make a lot of dough with those pennies. You got a good thing going.

Golden Silver
 
coinmojo said:
Cherryman68 said:
Funny thing is I keep getting the new pennies from my dump bank lol. They said they will give me all they get if I just trade them out.

Michael

I have a thought on that statement.

If your dump bank has a coin counter. Than they ship out all what they take in from coustomers, and simply order freshly rolled coins from the armord car company. Many banks (who don't use coin counting machines) just recirculate returned coin to redistribute.

Mojo

My Dump bank is BOA They have a coin counter in the back but not out front. They do get some circulated coins also but they have been getting lots of the N.F. String and son D railsplitters. Never got any Log cabins though.... Matter of fact the only ones they ever saw was the roll I gave to each of the employees there. That investment paid off BIG TIME.

It's really intresting how it all works that's for sure.
 
golden silver said:
You stand to make a lot of dough with those pennies. You got a good thing going.

Golden Silver

I sure hope so. I'm going to ride this wave as long as it lasts.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom