Canada
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 1
I actually uninstalled the app because I just didn't find it useful at all. Try Tapatalk. If you use any other forums of ANY type, not just detecting, you can access them all through it. The best feature of Tapatalk for me is posting pics. The app automatically will reduce the size for quicker and easier posting.

Yep, I'm ready to get rid of the mobile app as well
I don't care for sudden change unless its for the better, I'm still looking for the better

Ironhorse, I would like to hit the "like" button on your comment, but this app STILL doesn't have that option.

Today's find: frustration

Ironhorse, I would like to hit the "like" button on your comment, but this app STILL doesn't have that option.

You can hit like now. I just did it on your post. Touch the post. And it pops up

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1417477408.599279.jpg

Hey Turbo! Thanks, that's cool. I never would have discovered that on my own.

I didn't like the update at first but I'm getting used to it now. :)

Not a fan so far. But I will keep trying to like it lol

I'm sure this isn't in the right spot, but what's the deal with the latest treasurenet app update? It's annoying to navigate, and if they are upgrading the app why the heck didn't they finally include the banner?

I hated it at first too but after using it since it came out I actually learned to like it a lot better. It is ******ed that they left the banner out but they actually added more functions and the pic posting works right on ios8 now. Look around in the settings menu.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back