What's new

Todays Find NY Yankees!!

CSMPEREZ

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2012
Messages
398
Reaction score
299
Golden Thread
0
Location
St. Pete, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000 and II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's Find NY Yankees!!

I don’t have to tell you what my heart did when I saw this one in the scoop! Turns out it is a replica of the 2009 NY Yankees World Champions ring someone can purchase, but it is exactly like the real deal. Did not test out for gold or silver so I have to do more research. If anyone has any ideas let me know. It's not Titanium either. CZ stones, weighing in at 27.2 grams and it had a last name embossed on the side. Yes Les, I did have to throw away my shorts!! Ray

8-18-13 (1).webp8-18-13 (2).webp
 
Upvote 0
Wish that thing could speak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must know a hundred bar room pickup stories !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
their on ebay, some of my friends buy em whenever their teams they like win championships. Very CooL Find !!!
 
Yes indeed, after a find like that I am sure you had to throw your bathing suit away. What a shocker!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Ray, what a find........ to bad it didn't test out as gold...let us know what you find out on this one....

Cliff
 
The jeweler just told me its a type of alloy. Said if I wear it daily it will turn my finger green. I told him if I wear it everyday, my wife will throw me out!! The stones are CZ! Just a good conversation piece. Thanks!
 
WOW!! Congratulations!!!! :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom