What's new

todays find roman silver

oldbenny

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2013
Messages
44
Reaction score
110
Golden Thread
0
Location
weymouth
Detector(s) used
xpp goldmaxx 2 garrett at pro mienleab excailbur 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
here is my find for today a battered roman silver not sure who it is yet not had chance to check I know some one on here will tell me not a lot to show for 3 hours but better than nothing
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0011.webp
    DSC_0011.webp
    55.5 KB · Views: 127
  • DSC_0012.webp
    DSC_0012.webp
    71.5 KB · Views: 124
Upvote 12
SILVER AND GOLD SILVER AND SILVER ,NICE FIND BENNY,VANZUTPHEN
 
Nice, maybe Valens
 
I think I see:
DN VALENS PF AVG

& its a Trier Mint.

PS. To get a Roman Silver this time of year is a blessing.
 
Last edited:
Not a bad one! Good day for sure!
 
Congrats. Us poor colonials can only dream of digging something like that. Wow.
 
Great find Benny. Roman silver may be almost routine for you guys over there, but it's quite spectacular in my eyes.

Congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom