G gigispop7 Full Member Joined Mar 22, 2009 Messages 171 Reaction score 222 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma city,Ok Detector(s) used CTX 3030, Minelab Sovereign XS-2 Pro, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett AT gold, Minelab safari Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 13, 2016 #1 Upvote 20
Mud Hut Gold Member Joined Apr 23, 2014 Messages 7,918 Reaction score 6,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 13, 2016 #2 Very cool! I love old toys like that!
T Texas Ed Bronze Member Joined Feb 5, 2016 Messages 1,125 Reaction score 580 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Gulf Coast Detector(s) used AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 13, 2016 #3 Fantastic toy gun find and "congrats" to you - I like finding old toys myself - anyway thanks for sharing your post with us & I wish you many more while out dirt fishin. Texas ED
Fantastic toy gun find and "congrats" to you - I like finding old toys myself - anyway thanks for sharing your post with us & I wish you many more while out dirt fishin. Texas ED
ScubaDetector Silver Member Joined Mar 1, 2016 Messages 3,689 Reaction score 8,247 Golden Thread 1 Location Port Huron MI 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used 2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable) Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Aug 13, 2016 #4 Love old toy guns. A good find.
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 14, 2016 #5 Nice congrats
digger460 Silver Member Joined Sep 19, 2015 Messages 2,984 Reaction score 3,299 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Grundy, Illinois Detector(s) used EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot Primary Interest: Other Aug 14, 2016 #6 Nice toy gun! Congrats
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 14, 2016 #7 Great toy gun recovery, congratulations! I like the other love finding old toys, clay marbles and personal items.
Great toy gun recovery, congratulations! I like the other love finding old toys, clay marbles and personal items.