Todays "Find"

Mississippi Yankee

Jul 22, 2005
Petal MS
Today's "Find"

In the immortal words of Buckwheat ( or was it Stimey ? ::) ) .... HERE I IS !! ;D

My best find of today was having Internet Access for the 1st time in 5 weeks !! .... my best find since August 29th was having a roof still remaining over my head after Katrina's visit to South Mississippi. It is like a bomb went off here. The landscape has changed dramatically.

Thanks all who expessed interest in my well-being. It IS appreciated !!

Have not got a lot of hunting in as of late, I am sure you will understand. Hopefully, I can start getting back into the regular routine soon.

Upvote 0
Re: Today's "Find"

YEA!!!! I am so glad to see you post!! Thankful that you all are alright and glad that you got to keep your house!

Nana ;)

Welcome back, MY. I'm glad you're doing OK and you still have a home to go to. Our prayers are with you.

There were a lot of people praying for ya'll here. Glad to see you back and with a roof over your head. I can't imagine what ya'll have gone through!

vicki

Alright Yank, glad you and family are ok. If you ever make to SW MO let us know and we will take you hunting. I was at my Dentist today and they had folks in from your way helping them. HH, and good luck.

It's A Relief to At Least Know Your OK ,

Neighborhoods Can Be Rebuilt.

Welcome Back

& Happy Hunting.

Jeff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back