What's new

Todays find

kd5txx

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
309
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lexington KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
So, I have been coming up short at teller windows recently. Went in a new bank today and asked for halfs. He walked around and asked the other tellers and says "we have $10" I said I'll take it. Well, 9 of the 20 were 40%. So I went to a local coin store and traded those for a brand new Silver eagle. Even swap. I thought it was a fairly good deal. I get an ounce of silver for $4.50.
 
Upvote 0
I guess you made about an even swap too. A 2010 Silver Eagle is going for about $20.00 give or take a buck or so.
 
inspiring me to go trading... that seems very fair and i thought they would rip me off? like 11x 40%
 
I was real impressed with the trade value. They were honest. I will do it again in the future.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom