What's new

Todays Finds 3 1800s IH and a Sword Plate.... well.. the other half...

MonkeyBoy

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2006
Messages
1,601
Reaction score
57
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
V3i
Hello..

Got permission to hunt a 1770s house this morning... thought I would get at least a couple of large cents... but none!! I did find the loop portion of a Sword Plate.. to fit a plate I dug a few years ago... the little buckle is a kepi buckle... I think... and two flat buttons... and some bullets...

**** I did not dig the plate today... just the other end... the plate came out of another camp about 2 miles away, I dug that years ago but I did not find the other piece.. now it is complete*****
Just want to clear that up.. I can't get "double credit" for the plate!!!
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0002.webp
    DSCN0002.webp
    73.5 KB · Views: 637
  • DSCN0003.webp
    DSCN0003.webp
    64.5 KB · Views: 619
  • DSCN0004.webp
    DSCN0004.webp
    42.8 KB · Views: 625
  • DSCN0005.webp
    DSCN0005.webp
    51.4 KB · Views: 635
  • DSCN0006.webp
    DSCN0006.webp
    41.4 KB · Views: 631
Upvote 0
doyboy said:
Is that a Colonial coppa?

No.. it is a big ole flat button.... but.. big ole flat buttons mean there SHOULD be big old coppers too!!!
 
Nice Indians........The 1870 is a nice date. HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom