Today's Finds 3/24/2024

sibbley

Mar 18, 2023
Nazareth, PA
Detector(s) used
Dr. Otek MT-XR, Ace Apex, Xterra Pro, Nokta Legend, Nokta Makro Impact, Manticore, XP ORX, XP Deus 2 WS6 Master
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Today was another cleanup day at the 1860's farm. I worked the yard next to the barns and cow corral. Loads of iron in the area probably 20 feet wide and 40 feet long. Used the Deus 2 WS6 Master running the mono program, there's just too much EMI from overhead power lines for FMF. Had a couple higher tones mixed in. Some spots are so riddled with iron I'd need to dig up a 1' x 1' area to get it all.

I think this will be the last day for this farm for a while. I'm going to be starting at a new permission in another week or so that still has the house cellar intact. That property goes back to the 1930's. Another 40 acres or so with wooded areas and grassy fields.

Trash:

P1001338_WM.jpg

Keepers:

P1001339_WM.jpg

Thanks for looking...

Upvote 9

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today was another cleanup day at the 1860's farm. I worked the yard next to the barns and cow corral. Loads of iron in the area probably 20 feet wide and 40 feet long. Used the Deus 2 WS6 Master running the mono program, there's just too much EMI from overhead power lines for FMF. Had a couple higher tones mixed in. Some spots are so riddled with iron I'd need to dig up a 1' x 1' area to get it all.

I think this will be the last day for this farm for a while. I'm going to be starting at a new permission in another week or so that still has the house cellar intact. That property goes back to the 1930's. Another 40 acres or so with wooded areas and grassy fields.

Trash:

View attachment 2139300

Keepers:

View attachment 2139301

Thanks for looking...
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread