What's new

Today's Finds 7-4-2025

sibbley

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2023
Messages
1,515
Reaction score
5,136
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nazareth, PA
Detector(s) used
Dr. Otek MT-XR, Ace Apex, Xterra Pro, Nokta Legend, Nokta Makro Impact, Manticore, XP ORX, XP Deus 2 WS6 Master, XP Deus 2, Deeptech Vista X, Nokta Makro Invenio Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wife and I went detecting today. Spent a couple hours at the 1850's schoolhouse looking for coins in the iron. No luck, just oddly shaped iron. Oh, let me add, my wife was upset because I wanted to use the Deus 2 remote, and I gave her the WS6 Master to use. She's been getting used to using the remote machine. I was playing with the X/Y screen today. After the school we went to a park to just goof around. I gave her back the Deus 2 with the remote. Guess we'll have to buy another remote! She got some firsthand X/Y screen experience finding a clad coin spill, her first spill ever. All I found was a quarter and a penny at the park.

Wife found this at the school. No idea what it is.

P1002300_WM.webp
P1002301_WM.webp


Wife's coin spill.

P1002302_WM.webp


Only items that I found today worth showing.

P1002303_WM.webp


Wife got this awesome high tone and thought it was more clad. Turned out to be whatever this is.

P1002304_WM.webp
P1002305_WM.webp
P1002306_WM.webp


A nail and unknown brass item and a couple zinclons. Not found today, they were left in my pouch from my short hunt yesterday at another park.

P1002307_WM.webp
P1002308_WM.webp


Thanks for looking...
 
Upvote 15
lol couldn’t take my wife detecting with me. I’ve been doing this for only 20 years and then in a week she would know more than me and tell me how to do it.
 
I don't know why I didn't notice this. The top piece is a U.S. collar insignia. It's upside down in the picture.

P1002307_WM.webp
 
Well done !
 
Wife and I went detecting today. Spent a couple hours at the 1850's schoolhouse looking for coins in the iron. No luck, just oddly shaped iron. Oh, let me add, my wife was upset because I wanted to use the Deus 2 remote, and I gave her the WS6 Master to use. She's been getting used to using the remote machine. I was playing with the X/Y screen today. After the school we went to a park to just goof around. I gave her back the Deus 2 with the remote. Guess we'll have to buy another remote! She got some firsthand X/Y screen experience finding a clad coin spill, her first spill ever. All I found was a quarter and a penny at the park.

Wife found this at the school. No idea what it is.

View attachment 2215367View attachment 2215368

Wife's coin spill.

View attachment 2215369

Only items that I found today worth showing.

View attachment 2215370

Wife got this awesome high tone and thought it was more clad. Turned out to be whatever this is.

View attachment 2215371View attachment 2215372View attachment 2215373

A nail and unknown brass item and a couple zinclons. Not found today, they were left in my pouch from my short hunt yesterday at another park.

View attachment 2215374View attachment 2215375

Thanks for looking...
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 
Nice going Sibbley Just remember KWH !!! (Keep Wife Happy )
 
I cleaned the insignia better to look for a maker's mark. None found. I haven't found any military that look like this. All I've found, the U and S have no back like this one does.

P1002309_WM.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom