Todays finds along river

ohioriver hunter

Apr 12, 2007
Todays finds along river

Hi all,
Saturday was such a nice day,my girlfreind ,her daughter and son in law went to visit her cousin who just happened to live next to a river bottom I,ve always wanted to hunt near Portsmouth,Ohio.She got me permission to look around and I found a total of five and part of a traders pipe. I,m going back Sunday,it got to dark to look anymore.If I had a spotlight I,d still be out there.

Ohioriverhunter

Attachments

• Picture 54.jpg
    Picture 54.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 376
  • Picture 55.jpg
    Picture 55.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 371
Upvote 0
OP
OP
O

ohioriver hunter

Apr 12, 2007
Todays finds along river

Hi all,
Saturday was such a nice day,my girlfreind ,her daughter and son in law went to visit her cousin who just happened to live next to a river bottom I,ve always wanted to hunt near Portsmouth,Ohio.She got me permission to look around and I found a total of five and part of a traders pipe. I,m going back Sunday,it got to dark to look anymore.If I had a spotlight I,d still be out there.

Ohioriverhunter

Attachments

• Picture 54.jpg
    Picture 54.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 375
  • Picture 54.jpg
    Picture 54.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 380
OP
OP
O

ohioriver hunter

Apr 12, 2007
Re: Todays finds along river

justgeese said:
Nice finds Jeff...good luck today
Don
Thanks Don, I,m taking advantage of this next week then I,m done probably till spring.I really didn,t want to spend my Saturday off visiting until we drove up to her place just west of Portsmouth about 5 miles behind a pig farm.I found a nice little bird point today,small pc. of a celt,and a heartbreaker.I,ll post when I get a chance.

Jeff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions