What's new

Todays finds at old park

Rawhide

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2010
Messages
3,626
Reaction score
2,194
Golden Thread
0
Location
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Manticore, Nox 800, Etrac, F75.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First signal my buddy found a gold ring with his T2. I scored a old cross and a wheatie with my AT Pro. ringydingy.webprelichunt.webp
 
Upvote 14
Cool digs!! Nice save on the ring!
 
Yes 7 grams, 18k East Indian company....... buddy is still calling me lol. He has found 2 gold rings in that area now.
 
Nice! Don't you love those kinds of surprises!
 
Yes, ring just appraised at 4k..........its out there folks
 
CASCA THATS A FINE OLE CROSS YOU HAVE THERE . THE RING IS REALLY COOL FIND.
 
I knew it was gold as soon as I seen it. My buddy just had it appraised at $4000.00 dollars. His wife is very happy and he just paid for his detectors. His wife is opening up to him detecting more now lol. I did help him scan the hole, and it came out a high foil signal. Any detector could have found this ring. The area has been pounded by experienced guys. We both had a good day. I found a vintage Cross fill with wood, a gold tone probably brass pre 1948 Marked Germany. Here it is cleaned up.

CrossGermany.webp
 
Good Hunt. Gratz to your buddy!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom