What's new

Todays finds Iowa Eagle Button

Randy Combs

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2013
Messages
689
Reaction score
1,033
Golden Thread
0
Location
FREDONIA KENTUCKY
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Predator Raptor
Predator Phoenix
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 cool finds today, an old EAGLE Button with the EAGLE holding a bow and the state IOWA is on the bottom, with the back having WATERBURY BUTTON CO on it, and an old makeup Compct with RR on it. Anyone have an idea what the button is?

OLD  COMPACT 1.webpOLD BUTTON 1.webpOLD BUTTON 2.webpOLD BUTTON AND COMPACT 1.webp
 
Upvote 14
:notworthy: Though I'm not a button person, your button looks amazing to me!:notworthy: Surely some knowledgeable button experts will chime in soon.

Nice compact too. Andi
 
Nice find Randy, I am from Iowa myself.
 
Super find. I attended U of I in my college years and know a little bit about the state. I would say a CW button. More information than that I cannot offer.
 
Thank you very much reed. I am excited to hear this
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom