What's new

Todays finds, pic, and question

kurtma12

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2009
Messages
89
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Georgia
Today's finds, pic, and question

4 boxes yielded 5 - 40%ers. 2 boxes were skunks. I found one clipped planchet. Are these worth anything more, or at least worth holding onto? The dark looking 74 is the shiniest coin I have ever seen. The scan doesn't show it. It is not a S-mint proof or anything. It has a very ridiculous shine to it, though. Also, I found this charm, same size/width/weight as a half dollar that must have tricked the counting machine.

Fun times for my first boxes. Hopefully next time I will get more!
 

Attachments

  • 06042009.webp
    06042009.webp
    50.1 KB · Views: 343
Upvote 0
Re: Today's finds, pic, and question

Clips do have more value, how much? I'm not sure. But it is worth keeping.

The Shiney coin has most likely been Chromed.

Mojo
 
Re: Today's finds, pic, and question

cool finds! I maybe a bit weird but I don't mind finding foreign coins in my halves or charms or strange things, In my opinion it sure beats looking at another Bicentennial, and although it isn't exactly the 'treasure' I'm hunting for, they end up being nice surprises! That said, I really haven't found a lot of foreign/charms in my halves - it seems pretty rare, other than a 10 peso, a aussie one cent, a pewter serenity prayer charm and a couple toonies. :coffee2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom