What's new

todays finds/question on coin id

snappy

Full Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
225
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
sidney montana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
well hit a bank in near by town that normally has halves but had bad luck with them normally they are skunks and marked by another chr they had $400 so I took 100 then headed to walmart, and did a quick edge search.. 1 40% then a 64 and last roll opened up and a bell greeted me. along with another 64.
after a very long wallyworld trip I went back to the bank to get the rest. I asked the lady for them she said "I only have 300 left someone was here earlier and got the rest" yep that was me but I did not tell her that

todays total
4 40%
2 1964
3 1964d
1 1961d
2003P,2004D

one was an AU 1964d

here is the question gotten from bag of nickels. (along with 2 silvers and 46 pre 59's)
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    43.7 KB · Views: 218
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    38.8 KB · Views: 219
Upvote 0
Thanks I was beginning to wonder if anyone would crack it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom