What's new

todays finds.

davest

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
3,320
Reaction score
1,289
Golden Thread
0
Location
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
today's finds.

I got lucky, a fiver, a silver necklace, and two memorial pennies. I'm playing the powerball tonite.
 

Attachments

  • eyeball finds 1-8-09.webp
    eyeball finds 1-8-09.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 799
Re: today's finds.

All that, plus you got lucky..... :thumbsup:
 
Re: today's finds.

yeah, lets have a better look at those pennies hiding in the dark.
I'm thinking of a place where all items were found together;what comes to mind is a sofa,lounge or chair-down the back behind/under a cushion.
 
Re: today's finds.

no, I work at a condo complex and during my moring rounds, I found the fiver up against a curb, the necklace on the pool deck and the two memorials on the fishing dock.

I got lucky somewhere else entirely. :icon_sunny:
 
Re: today's finds.

You said, "I got lucky somewhere else entirely"
I can just imagine you rascal returning that necklace to the beautiful lady owner.
But that's another story.
 
Re: today's finds.

as it stands now, the necklace is in the lost and found. 30 days worth of waiting. It's not that heavy nor is it that pretty. I just took the pic to show how my day was. :thumbsup:
 
Re: today's finds.

Nice job and finds. I bet you can find all kinds of goodies just doing a morning walk around :o
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom