What's new

todays finds

  • Thread starter Thread starter digum smacks
  • Start date Start date
D

digum smacks

Guest
me and mark hit it today got alot of everything.sorry about the bad phone pix
 

Attachments

  • f111.webp
    f111.webp
    51 KB · Views: 441
  • f222.webp
    f222.webp
    27.9 KB · Views: 449
Upvote 0
Holy cow dude. what a great load of goodies, so what is what there??? Congrats.
 
1 pd950 1-10k 1-14k 2 925 chains 5-925 rings a couple of stainless just what i can remember
 
Can you tell me where you found those things? I promise I won't go there and tell a whole bunch of people. I'm just tired.

P.S. nice pics.
 
snooksion2 said:
1 pd950 1-10k 1-14k 2 925 chains 5-925 rings a couple of stainless just what i can remember
So Pd meaning palladium? As platinum would be Pt. just clarifying. :tongue3:
 
Awesome for you!

I was at Daytona Beach Saturday afternoon. The wet sand produced absolutely nothing and I found a total of 53 cents in the dry sand. Oh yeah, and one bottle cap.

Message to the world: WILL YOU PLEASE GO TO THE BEACH AND START DROPPING STUFF??

Thank you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom