What's new

Todays finds

litefire56

Bronze Member
Joined
May 14, 2008
Messages
1,547
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX -10x12 SEF, 300mm, 10"DD, 6x10DD, Sunray DX-1
Started out this morning at a new spot with Brett. He scored some kind of oldie (not sure yet)
and I walked away empty handed. Later on headed out to my In-laws place way out in the country. Built in 1870's and never detected that they know of. I just happened to have my
detector with me. ;D
 

Attachments

  • johnsnew 4657.webp
    johnsnew 4657.webp
    64.1 KB · Views: 171
  • johnsnew 4658.webp
    johnsnew 4658.webp
    37.7 KB · Views: 173
  • johnsnew 4661.webp
    johnsnew 4661.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 184
  • johnsnew 4662.webp
    johnsnew 4662.webp
    48.1 KB · Views: 169
  • johnsnew 4663.webp
    johnsnew 4663.webp
    57.4 KB · Views: 184
  • johnsnew 4664.webp
    johnsnew 4664.webp
    51 KB · Views: 168
Loving it John!
Nice bell!
 
Nice I.H. John along with the bell. Does the bell work? Monday and Tuesday are my best days to hunt, gonna be inbetween rain drops this week again. HH DFW
 
As nice as that Indian looks, and as great as that bell is, that old dog tag has me howling with envy!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
wow those are nice, must be some silver somewhere
 
Nice IH and wheaties, John! I wish I can find one that nice. All but two of my IH's have been crustified.

Joe
 
VERY NICE INDIAN!
 
Wow, you definitely came back with a 1-2 punch on Father's Day! Great Indian and cool bell! Congrats on all of those wheaties... a silver coin is in there somewhere at that park ;-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom