What's new

Todays finds..

GroundS.KeepeR

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
872
Reaction score
213
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee
Today's finds..

image.webpNot the best day.but came home with a few.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    387.4 KB · Views: 82
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    501.5 KB · Views: 70
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    235.2 KB · Views: 69
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    335.1 KB · Views: 81
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    203.3 KB · Views: 68
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    230.8 KB · Views: 62
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    305.7 KB · Views: 83
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    268.8 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Great hunt! You found some nice ones.
 
Its always a good day when you can find some whole ones. You got some nice keepers
 
I need to start exploring other parts of the 154 acres ..we'll I did explore most of it.until I found the camp site. River is up as you can see in picture... I may do some river exploring when it dries up a little more. What are your thoughts on river hunts .. Never really found anything in water.. I wonder if points gather in same area like the two old silver spoons , I found yesterday laying right next to each other in water, while trout fishing....
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    393.2 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Daughter just handed me a point and her boyfriend gave me what looks like a paint pot. Both items were found in the same place I hunt..:thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    442.7 KB · Views: 65
Nice on that last point. If it is able to get to maybe a shallow spot in the water check the current flow. Depends on how fast the current is moving but most will pull to the middle.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom