May 2, 2012
woodward, oklahoma
Detector(s) used
excal 11 , explorer se, garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's finds

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1420327942.658263.jpg
Just found this 43 quarter and also a 42 wheatie that was nailed by my dads mower.
Only got to hunt for about 30 mins . 1 st time to ever do my dads yard. It's the house I grew up in also so kinda hoping to find some of my old toys I might have buried lol.
Pumped to find a silver and a wheatie though for just a short time. Both were only about 3 inches deep if that but up under neath some good sized roots.
T

OP
OP
C

carb897

May 2, 2012
woodward, oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I forgot to mention it was snowing alittle also today so I just used the headphones only today. Didn't want to get the remote wet.

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
Nice hunt man. I love the sound of silver. I have only found one silver quarter. Congrats

sent from a sending device.

OP
OP
C

carb897

May 2, 2012
woodward, oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to run the gb in tracking the numbers kept going from 90, 87,72,67 in Oklahoma soil . Tried to just run in 90 but got much chatter set it in tracking and it seemed to do a little better is this normal?

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
View attachment 1101566
Just found this 43 quarter and also a 42 wheatie that was nailed by my dads mower.
Only got to hunt for about 30 mins . 1 st time to ever do my dads yard. It's the house I grew up in also so kinda hoping to find some of my old toys I might have buried lol.
Pumped to find a silver and a wheatie though for just a short time. Both were only about 3 inches deep if that but up under neath some good sized roots.
T

Nice SILVER!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread