What's new

Todays finds

Gunnar Sloan

Greenie
Joined
Mar 26, 2015
Messages
18
Reaction score
53
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got back from a two hour look in the neighbors field, pretty happy considering it wasnt turned and everything was pretty dry. Not quite sure what the one in the first pic is,so if you know it would be great help, thanks
 

Attachments

  • 1427492456026.webp
    1427492456026.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 109
  • 1427492493072.webp
    1427492493072.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 96
Upvote 0
Looks like it could be a uni-face scraper to me. They are very common. Way to go!
 
Nice color- and I agree- scraper. Looking forward to what you find next ;)
 
Thanks all of you, i was thinking it was a scraper but wasnt sure. I will be heading out tomorrow for more
 
Nice Finds! Your first item looks like a small flake knife.

P.S. Welcome to TNET!
 
Last edited:
I would have missed those. Great finds!
 
nice finds,fields are tough on them.any of your friends have some creeks running through thier property?
 
nice finds! I think the others nailed it on the first object. That's what I would call it too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom