What's new

Todays finds

Waynos

Sr. Member
Joined
May 28, 2015
Messages
266
Reaction score
721
Golden Thread
1
Location
Keene New Hampshire
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett AT Propointer
Lesche Sampson T shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's finds

Decided to try a method suggested by a fellow detector and ran my AT PRO in the following settings.
Pro
Zero
Iron disc 0
Max sensitivity
Auto ground balance

Because I could hear everything the good tones leaped out as I swung over them.
In a spot I have hit hard lately I pulled an 1890 Indian head,a necklace charm,8 quarters,bullets,some odds and ends and a bunch of stinkin Lincolns.

I scratched the Indian head somehow but it's not the first time a white man was mean to an Indian:laughing7:
Had a good hunt but now I'm beat lol
 

Attachments

  • 2015072414021100.webp
    2015072414021100.webp
    29 KB · Views: 127
  • 2015072414023400.webp
    2015072414023400.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 131
  • 2015072414024700.webp
    2015072414024700.webp
    27.9 KB · Views: 131
  • 2015072414030700.webp
    2015072414030700.webp
    22 KB · Views: 110
  • 2015072414022200.webp
    2015072414022200.webp
    34.3 KB · Views: 128
Upvote 16
Very nice finds!
 
You found two kinds of Indians, the Indian penny and the Indian Hindu symbol :thumbsup:
 
You found two kinds of Indians, the Indian penny and the Indian Hindu symbol :thumbsup:

Thanks for the ID
I had no idea what the symbol was lol
 
That's a good day
 
WAYNOS SEE YOU HAD A NICE DAY OF DIGGIN . NICE OLE INJUN COIN.
 
Thanks everyone but in all honesty the machine did most of the work
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom