What's new

Todays finds

texjim

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
4,340
Reaction score
2,703
Golden Thread
0
Location
schuylkill county pa.
Detector(s) used
whites xlt,vx3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back to the 1700's log home today. The owners had a torn down an addition to there house that was put on in the 20's and had a footer dug with the dirt left there for me to go through. I got two Wheats a 20,24 a flat button i believe, Extra Best button, two old shotgun shells, The coolest find that i found the other day but for got to take a pic of was a metal 1954 hunting license. Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1069.webp
    DSCN1069.webp
    63.7 KB · Views: 138
  • DSCN1070.webp
    DSCN1070.webp
    70.3 KB · Views: 127
  • DSCN1071.webp
    DSCN1071.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 145
Upvote 20
cool on the hunting license and flat button :thumbsup:
 
Sounds like a promising site, Congrats on the 2 wheats and all the other finds :thumbsup:
 
I like that Vintage Hunting Metal..:thumbsup:
 
I have never seen a hunting license like that. Nice finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom