What's new

Todays finds..

park pirate

Gold Member
Joined
May 16, 2013
Messages
8,260
Reaction score
7,644
Golden Thread
0
Location
City of Rensselaer (upstate NY)
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's finds..

Back at an area of the park I haven't been at in a while i nailed a couple keepers finds for today are merc 1924 IH 1881 a musket ball two small pieces of silver chain... ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1450128714.400524.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1450128735.109894.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1450128749.817002.webp
 
Upvote 22
Love Mercurys
That 1924 looks to be in great shape.
Congrats on a nice hunt
 
WTG PP, congrats on pulling those keepers. :occasion14: Do you get much clad from that park?
 
That's a great mixture of finds! Musketballs are great pieces of history ( I love finding them) nice looking Indian, and congrats on the Merc. !! HH
 
WTG PP, congrats on pulling those keepers. :occasion14: Do you get much clad from that park?

I get some, after hitting this park so much I think I can tell that if anything is new thanks for looking Loco...
 
Nice Merc PP! Looks like it is in spectacular shape...Brad
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom