D Dirttrax Jr. Member Joined Jan 16, 2017 Messages 48 Reaction score 110 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 23, 2019 #1 Found today except pick wick it was found tuesday in same spot Upvote 0
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 23, 2019 #2 Nice finds, some heartbreakers in there maybe the rest will turn up
D Dirttrax Jr. Member Joined Jan 16, 2017 Messages 48 Reaction score 110 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 23, 2019 Thread Owner #3 arrow86 said: Nice finds, some heartbreakers in there maybe the rest will turn up Click to expand... Thanks I wanted to cry when I picked up the pick wick lol
arrow86 said: Nice finds, some heartbreakers in there maybe the rest will turn up Click to expand... Thanks I wanted to cry when I picked up the pick wick lol
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 23, 2019 #4 Great finds, congrats!