Todays FOMC meeting

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Today's FOMC meeting

Usually on such days we see some increased volatility either up or down in PM's and stocks. Wonder if there will be any surprises today? Probably not, but you never know.

As far as silver, I believe we are going to see another bullish up leg, how far it goes before they push it back down I don't know. We just tested the downtrend line that goes back to the 2011 high.

Hopefully the fed release will push silver well above the trend line? Or knock it back down?

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2014/6/17_Historic_Breakout_Will_Launch_The_Price_Of_Silver_To_$65.html

Jim

Last edited:

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I listened to Mrs Duck and it was a joke. Silver is heading up. Keep Stacking

OP
OP
J

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Tomorrow is another FOMC meeting. Probably will move PM's, which way who the he!! knows? Done buying PM's for now unless I win the lottery. Gonna put some more $$$ away for when the stock markets finally correct so I can short the crap out of them...sdow, spxu, etc.

Jim

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been adding to my prepping gear, bought some more solar lights and a delux medical kit. Also bought some more 90%'s and eagles. Keep Stacking

OP
OP
J

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
I was wrong about tomorrow, they are releasing the minutes from the last meeting. Probably won't matter to the markets. The next meeting is at the end of July.

Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread