What's new

Todays halves and cents

exnatomp

Full Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
167
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Today's halves and cents

I picked up a box of halves and $29.50 in handrolled cents from my bank this afternoon. The hand rolls got me 12 wheats, all from the 40s & 50s. And the halves coughed up a 40% ('68-D) and a beat up proof '72-S. This is the fist box of halves that I've gotten in a while that has yielded any silver. One is better than none.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0579_1_1.webp
    IMG_0579_1_1.webp
    45.5 KB · Views: 268
Upvote 0
Re: Today's halves and cents

at least you found something....not a complete waste of time :thumbsup:
 
Re: Today's halves and cents

Any silver is good. That wheat on the bottom right has some good luster left on it. I love the nice coppers.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom