enamel7
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 16, 2005
- Messages
- 6,415
- Reaction score
- 2,551
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Gold
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Today's Halves
Hi all!
Searched the 2 Brinks boxes I get each Wednesday. Been getting skunked.
Box #1 skunk
Box #2 four 40%ers.
They were all in one area of the box, top layer. If my logic is working I believe this was the start of silver that just happened to finish the box. Hopefully that means silver for next week.
HH
Gilbert
Hi all!
Searched the 2 Brinks boxes I get each Wednesday. Been getting skunked.
Box #1 skunk
Box #2 four 40%ers.
They were all in one area of the box, top layer. If my logic is working I believe this was the start of silver that just happened to finish the box. Hopefully that means silver for next week.
HH
Gilbert
Upvote
0







