Feb 24, 2015
New York/Florida
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DEUS ALL THE WAY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Today's haul si hablo Spanish silver

Hello all hope you're out swim today I want to spot a big wooden area about a quarter-mile away from where I found the eight Real coin i've been digging buttons so far I got about 25 from around the site today I started hitting coins I dug in 1916 Mercury dime I'm not sure about the mint mark , about 1030 I was taking a break headed to the car to have some coffee as I'm walking back I get a whisper on the deuce I dig it and I'll pop about 1030 I was taking a break headed to the car to have some coffee as I'm walking back I get a whisper on the deuce I dig it and out pops Spanish silver Spanish silver 1758 1 reale worn but all there ! , I also dug about eight or 10 buckles over the past few day and a few musketballs thanks for reading happy hunting and good luck

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    698.7 KB · Views: 243
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,022.5 KB · Views: 175
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    555.4 KB · Views: 188
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    566.3 KB · Views: 168
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 173
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    616.8 KB · Views: 166
Upvote 25
Today's haul si hablo Spanish silver

I am glad to see that you are beating the tar out of that Scrappy fellow, in The Great NJ Bramble Spanish Coin Fest!

Competition truly is the lifeblood of this wonderful hobby, and without people like yourself, where would we be?

I'm being decimated in the 2016 Spanish battle, but I'm winning in colonial copper by a landslide;)

Charlie I love your passion and your finds are great! Just be careful who you hang out with. That Scrappy fella ain't quite right brother lol[/QUOTe

Scrappy is the big dog of BOB
I just go along and try to get what he misses

Must of bought coffe for scrappy coco at the 7-11 with that Merc?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back