antmike915
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 20, 2020
- Messages
- 3,173
- Reaction score
- 7,043
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SE Alabama
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Turned out to be a nice day (warmer but cool enough not too sweat much). I think the 1st one is a Clay; which is only the 2nd one I've found in SE Alabama (2 3/8 by 2). The 2nd is probably a large Bolen (3 by 1 1/8). #3 is a small point #4 I thought was broke but turned out to be extremely worn down and the last is a small Bolen with tip damage. My neck, legs and back are feeling the burn but I'm OK with that.
Attachments
-
20240319_203433.webp190.4 KB · Views: 102 -
20240311_194011.webp175.9 KB · Views: 95 -
20240311_194041.webp235.6 KB · Views: 90 -
20240311_194034.webp195.4 KB · Views: 88 -
20240311_195028.webp355.5 KB · Views: 87 -
20240311_195040.webp319.3 KB · Views: 92 -
20240319_203158.webp608.5 KB · Views: 90 -
20240319_203243.webp454.5 KB · Views: 94 -
20240319_203442.webp466.1 KB · Views: 94 -
20240311_194016.webp150.8 KB · Views: 82
Upvote
18







