antmike915
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 20, 2020
- Messages
- 3,173
- Reaction score
- 7,043
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SE Alabama
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
The 1st one I found in a area where trees were being cleared in Chattahoochee County Georgia 2 1/2
The 2nd I found while digging in Hillsborough County Florida a few feet down in a fire pit. I also found a small Hardee around 2 feet higher. This is one of the oddest Bolens I've ever found. 2 3/8
The 2nd I found while digging in Hillsborough County Florida a few feet down in a fire pit. I also found a small Hardee around 2 feet higher. This is one of the oddest Bolens I've ever found. 2 3/8
Attachments
-
20231201_201623.webp227.1 KB · Views: 120 -
20231201_201701.webp342.1 KB · Views: 97 -
20231201_201711.webp219.7 KB · Views: 95 -
20231201_201735.webp275.9 KB · Views: 105 -
20231201_201757.webp236.7 KB · Views: 111 -
20231201_201849.webp234.4 KB · Views: 105 -
20231201_201844.webp176.8 KB · Views: 114 -
20231201_201903.webp186 KB · Views: 144 -
20231201_201912.webp135.4 KB · Views: 109 -
20231201_201921.webp219.9 KB · Views: 116
Upvote
19







