birdpointgriswold Hero Member Joined May 23, 2012 Messages 901 Reaction score 228 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2012 #1 I'm sure y'all can guess the odd ones let my know what you think! I don't find much pottery around here but found some really nice pieces today! Thanks rain! Johnathan Griswold Upvote 0
I'm sure y'all can guess the odd ones let my know what you think! I don't find much pottery around here but found some really nice pieces today! Thanks rain! Johnathan Griswold
SOHIO Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 1,943 Reaction score 248 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jun 14, 2012 #2 looks like you got a uniface hafted end scraper there good day out
theviking Bronze Member Joined Aug 29, 2009 Messages 1,404 Reaction score 921 Golden Thread 0 Location Blue ridge mts, Virginia Primary Interest: Other Jun 14, 2012 #3 Nice finds. Cool knife, if that's what it is, next to the pottery. The uniface hafted scraper is interesting, thanks for the view.
Nice finds. Cool knife, if that's what it is, next to the pottery. The uniface hafted scraper is interesting, thanks for the view.
F flintmel Sr. Member Joined Feb 3, 2012 Messages 337 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location Ct. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 14, 2012 #4 nice variety!