What's new

Todays hunt, V nick, .44 long..ect..

GatorBoy

Gold Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
14,812
Reaction score
6,156
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's so incredibly difficult to break into the 1800's where I am thought I might have done it today close but no cigar.
The bullet must have been a dud it was for the Smith and Wesson "First model double action Frontier" six gun made between 1881 and 1913
 
ForumRunner_20150324_165844.webp



ForumRunner_20150324_165900.webp



ForumRunner_20150324_165918.webp



ForumRunner_20150324_165935.webp



ForumRunner_20150324_165952.webp



ForumRunner_20150324_170013.webp



ForumRunner_20150324_170030.webp



8bd1a2e901334fbbcd8d7d6232c3d139.webp
 
V nicks are hard to find! congrats on the great finds...
 
Call me nuts, but I love finding lawn sprinklers and nozzles Some of them are worth cash and the old brass ones are still usable and you can't but a better quality nozzle today. The new ones are all cr*p

Great finds!
 
but = buy spell check missed that one above
 
Thanks guys.. And yeah..a new rubber washer and they're good to go.
Both of these still turn
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom