RONC(OR)
Hero Member
- Joined
- Aug 28, 2006
- Messages
- 860
- Reaction score
- 8
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Eugene ,OR
- Detector(s) used
- Etrac/ X-8-X-1/ /Excalibur 2/AuqaHog ~yayer
Hi All
I have not posted in a while so I will show you a few of my better finds.Today I went on a little road trip Got a few yards to hunt and found 4 silvers 1 58 Franklin that was in the roots bad but I wasn't going to give up on that signal Also found 2 Washington Quarters 60-61 and a 49 Rosie. also a few of my finds from the last month 1901o Morgan A medal from the Brush run Church 1809-1909 .Also a 14k mans white and yellow gold ring with a .50ct diamond
thx for looking HH
I have not posted in a while so I will show you a few of my better finds.Today I went on a little road trip Got a few yards to hunt and found 4 silvers 1 58 Franklin that was in the roots bad but I wasn't going to give up on that signal Also found 2 Washington Quarters 60-61 and a 49 Rosie. also a few of my finds from the last month 1901o Morgan A medal from the Brush run Church 1809-1909 .Also a 14k mans white and yellow gold ring with a .50ct diamond
thx for looking HH
Attachments
Upvote
0
nice recoverys!!!!! MR TUFF









