What's new

Todays Mini Road Trip

apush

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's Mini Road Trip

Hit a few banks (called first) in rural areas looking for halves. 1 bank had $3.50 (skunk), 1 bank had $2.50 (1-1967), another $3.50 (again skunk). One bank had $45.00 when I called. Arrived and the teller said she just got in $10.00 more and asked if I wanted them. I said yes.

When she piled the coins on the counter, I almost choked. Then she laid out 4 rolls that were of an old-brown color.

End result:
1967--21
1968-5
Total 40% = 26

Road trips weigh heavy on ol' folks like me, though. Picking up a few boxes for the Thursday night ritual this evening. Probably be asleep by 9:00 PM.

Happy Hunting All,

apush :read2:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's Mini Road Trip

Very nice results!! And they make such mellifluous music when you heft them in your hand (the silvers, that is)!!
- Grizz
 
Re: Today's Mini Road Trip

End result:
1967--21
1968-5
Total 40% = 27

fix the typo or the math... otherwise very nice, i want to try cold calling so bad.
 
Re: Today's Mini Road Trip

Great Score on that road trip :thumbsup: :thumbsup:. Haven't been on one since last fall,but I'm tempted.
Good luck on the boxes !
HH
Rich
 
Re: Today's Mini Road Trip

Apush

Big win today! Good luck with the boxes this evening including Mr.Apush's extra boxes.
Cheers!
 
Re: Today's Mini Road Trip

Nice score. I might hit a little road trip tomorrow. I still haven't dumped last weeks coins back into the wild yet. I always try do do all that in one trip. I need to get at least one hunt in this week.
 
Re: Today's Mini Road Trip

Nice road score Apush ! Now don't you go to bed before you report on tonight's beer and
box festival ! I'll be waiting up - (good luck ! ) Argentium.
 
Re: Today's Mini Road Trip

dang! nice score!!! i wanna go on a road trip (all of my road trips are mini, never go on/went on a norm. one :laughing9:)!
good luck on ur boxes!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom