What's new

Todays Mining Operation..........

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's Mining Operation..........

produced quite well on the 90% Kennedy's......

Recently I have been getting undated boxes that has been holding little or no silver.....probably the last 12-16 or so. These are all my returns.....no doubt about it. They have just completed the big circle with little or nothing coming into the system. Yes, it bites!!! I buy at one bank.....dump at another, but they all go to and come from the same distribution point. Maybe it is time for plan "C". I knew it was coming again so I have a plan......ha!!!

Today, I picked up from my normal Monday branch and noticed 3 of the 4 boxes had the September 07 date that I was getting a few weeks back....yes!!! The 4th box...undated (skunk....like I figured). I started on the dated boxes first. The first box held 17 silver.....the 2nd box was one of the best I have put my hands on in a looooong time. The 3rd was better than the first but not as good and the 2nd.....confused???? ha.

Anyway, the 3 dated boxes held 65 90% Kennedy's!! I was pulling 6 silver out of some rolls......now that is fun!!! I also picked up another silver 76-S and maybe my first (not sure...have to check) 68-S silver. They also threw in a couple of Frankie's....but again, the 48 and 53 has eluded me once again.....grrrrrr.

The totals.........

65-64's
7-65's
7-66's
19-67's
17-68's
10-69's
1-76-S (Silver) 2nd or 3rd this month
1-68-S possibly my first????
2-Frankie's - 51 & 62-D

129 Total Keepers
 

Attachments

  • PC310054.webp
    PC310054.webp
    65.7 KB · Views: 449
  • PC310057.webp
    PC310057.webp
    47.1 KB · Views: 442
  • PC310058.webp
    PC310058.webp
    26.9 KB · Views: 441
Upvote 0
Re: Today's Mining Operation..........

Woo hoo, another banner day for you LJ, WTG Silver Queen!! My prediction is that before the end of the year you'll find your elusive 48 & 53.

As a wise person once said "Love the History and the Mystery" ;D
 
Re: Today's Mining Operation..........

Hey LJ, WTG !

Yeah, if that "circle of life" scenario was going to bite any of us, you'd be the first; given the volume you buy with little or no competition.

But way to persevere and grab that fantastic haul.

65 90% Kennedy's in one box !!??!!! That's unheard of. And some silver proofs to boot.

You go girl, keep paving the way for the rest of us (mere mortals 8) )...................and enjoy the rush !
 
Re: Today's Mining Operation..........

Man LJ, you cease to amaze me.
 
Re: Today's Mining Operation..........

We should all buy stock in LJ Silver mining corp., need some more seed $$$ LJ? If I come out that way could you order ME a bunch of boxes? Nah too far. Nice load. Congrats, HH Mark
 
Re: Today's Mining Operation..........

Wow LJ. Are you the only one in your area CRHing? It seems so to me with all the silver you get weekly. Congrats and many more silvers in your future!
 
Re: Today's Mining Operation..........

Good Going LJ :)

I hope one day to find as many as you.

Happy Hunting,

Scott (Mich)
 
Re: Today's Mining Operation..........

I don't know how you do it LJ. I stopped a A LOT of banks in MS and LA. I didn't have anywhere near the luck that you seem to have every time you go out. You don't get skunked like everyone else and don't just find a few halves here and there. You kick ass every time. How is that possible? You must either have the very best luck in the world or the banks in LA are staffed by some incredibly dumb people. Maybe you should buy Powerball tickets instead of CRH...I'm sure that you would win everytime!
 
Re: Today's Mining Operation..........

Thank all........it was fun.

thurmownator said:
65 90% Kennedy's in one box !!??!!!

Thanks Thurm, but it all came from 3 boxes....not one.

Immy said:
My prediction is that before the end of the year you'll find your elusive 48 & 53.

As a wise person once said "Love the History and the Mystery" ;D

Thanks Dave - I sure hope so....I am so close to completing the collection book and I just can't seem to find the last two...it is driving me crazy!!! Ha.

Whyme said:
Wow LJ. Are you the only one in your area CRHing?

I think I am........although my last several skunk boxes that I mentioned in my post have produced some marked coins that I have never seen before. Either way,m the competition is light I would say.

bill dilly said:
I don't know how you do it LJ. I stopped a A LOT of banks in MS and LA. I didn't have anywhere near the luck that you seem to have every time you go out. You don't get skunked like everyone else and don't just find a few halves here and there. You kick ass every time. How is that possible? You must either have the very best luck in the world or the banks in LA are staffed by some incredibly dumb people. Maybe you should buy Powerball tickets instead of CRH...I'm sure that you would win everytime!

I don't have luck EVERY time I go out & no I don't kick butt every time......If I did, I could retire because I work my butt off doing this 5 days a week. With that being said, I set up a system (on boxes) and have followed that system for some time now. As I mentioned in my post, I feel I am close to the end of that rope and will have to change it very soon. Skunks, yes I have skunks.....of course, we all do...have had very many lately. You probably don't realize I have searched close to 80 boxes already this month.....not including the bank hopping I occasionally do. I don't keep track of what I search....it's meaningless to me plus I don't have the time to keep track of it.

I don't think there is any competition in my general area....if there is it is very light. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to do what we do. What it does take is hustle and persistence with determination. No matter how much hustle, persistence or determination one has....if the silver is not there....you would not pull it.....that is the bottom line. Yes, I worked very hard at it....that is why I had to take a couple months off at the end of 07....burn out. It will wear you down for sure. I just got a message from a fellow member last night about this very thing.....wore down....it happens if you go at it hard enough for an extended period of time.

Also, just to give you an idea, today I picked up four boxes at noon & have not completed all four yet. I have searched about 1 1/2 of the 4 boxes. I'm not going to go into great detail but the silver I have pulled so far is from the same source as the 3 boxes I pulled the silver from yesterday......same source....but it took me a bunch of skunk boxes to get to it. Enough said.......lol.

BTW - I have bought a few lotto tickets.....no luck.....ha!
 
Re: Today's Mining Operation..........

lejeuene said:
Thank all........it was fun.
thurmownator said:
65 90% Kennedy's in one box !!??!!!

Thanks Thurm, but it all came from 3 boxes....not one.



My bad LJ. But great haul regardless !
 
Re: Today's Mining Operation..........

Glad to hear you got to the bottom of the pallet- hope you can clean it off before your dumps come back to bury it again. You could sell boxes like the miners do on Ebay with bags of paydirt haha. "Boxes of half dollars from the famous LJ silver mining co." $1000 bargain at twice the price LOL.
I can't seem to get a system for every day, Monday and Tuesday I can't get nothing, and when I ordered extra for Friday to pick up Monday they won't order for the next Friday cause I didn't pick the others up on Friday............ and on and on it goes. Fridays I'm burried cause everyone can get them on Friday. Sucks having limited funds cause I also have a large Saturday pickup. HH Mark
 
Re: Today's Mining Operation..........

LJ, just to make sure that I got this right. You said that you have searched 80 boxes this month!? You are telling us that you have searched 80,000 halves this month?! Wow, that is a full time job. Not to mention what, $40,000. I like CRH but I'm not sure that there is ANYTHING that I like that much! Didn't you mention that you work full time also? It sounds like you need about 48 hours in a day. Congrats on being so driven (I guess). I'm glad to see that you are receiving some reward for such a huge effort.
 
Re: Today's Mining Operation..........

bill dilly said:
LJ, just to make sure that I got this right. You said that you have searched 80 boxes this month!? You are telling us that you have searched 80,000 halves this month?! Wow, that is a full time job. Not to mention what, $40,000. I like CRH but I'm not sure that there is ANYTHING that I like that much! Didn't you mention that you work full time also? It sounds like you need about 48 hours in a day. Congrats on being so driven (I guess). I'm glad to see that you are receiving some reward for such a huge effort.

BD - You did not misread anything. I'll message you......too much talk in the open forum........ ;)
 
Re: Today's Mining Operation..........

Woohoo!
Nice totals!
Those are the kind of boxes you want to take your time with so the excitement lasts!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom