Rosco53
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 17, 2018
- Messages
- 720
- Reaction score
- 1,749
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Bryant, WI
- Detector(s) used
- Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Had 3 bags available, not a bad haul. 1943S, 1944P and these:
132nd Buffalo


Another coin from Panama


And another "squished" cent

Been finding these more often it seems, think I'm up to 20 or so now since I started. What do you all do with these? Kinda neat to find I think, seems like theres quite a lil niche for them in collectors. Onto my cent bags now! Happy Hunting Everyone!
132nd Buffalo


Another coin from Panama


And another "squished" cent

Been finding these more often it seems, think I'm up to 20 or so now since I started. What do you all do with these? Kinda neat to find I think, seems like theres quite a lil niche for them in collectors. Onto my cent bags now! Happy Hunting Everyone!
Upvote
0







