What's new

Todays Peanut Field Finds

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
Today's Peanut Field Finds

I looked for two hours today in a field that is one of my favorites. The peanuts were harvested several weeks ago and they had baled the peanut hay. Last week it rained a little over an inch in the county. I was pleased to find these. I looked only a small part of the field today so I am excited about future hunts.








 
Upvote 0
Nice! you have really had a great year. Good luck closing it out with a banner find, that would be great.
 
That first one is a killer! I really like the material and workmanship.
 
Cool Points especially that first one, sure is a beauty! :icon_thumleft:
 
I imagine you have almost year round hunts with your weather. Some more nice ones and I like that first one best also.
 
Those are nice Americus, as always...
I also learned you could bale peanut hay, I farm in Iowa, very interesting.
Nice finds indeed, congrats.
 
Cool finds! I knew I should spend more time in the peanut field, and less in the turnip patch!
 
Very nice keepers there Americus
 
Americus, Your finds are awesome ! and the coloring is great :) I found a broken knife blade on a dirt
road & I am still looking for the other half. Have a good one. Kat
 
Americus, Your finds are awesome ! and the coloring is great :) I found a broken knife blade on a dirt
road & I am still looking for the other half. Have a good one. Kat

Hope you find the other half.
 
I need a peanut field just like yours thanks for sharing HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom